Our goal is to provide the highest quality of work and insure that our customers receive excellent service
We service every major brand available in the market to ensure that our clients receive the comfort they deserve.
People rely on Ability ElectroMechanical for service and expertise in all areas of HVAC, according to their budget and on committed time frame.
Ability Electro Mechanical provides you support for complete installation to servicing and repairing in:
- Air Conditioning
- Duct Work
- Special Filtration
- Laboratory Ventilation
- Kitchen Exhaust
- Building Automation (BAS)Systems
- Air Balance
We can also provide maintenance agreement semi annually or annally to keep your system in top condition.
HVAC – REPAIRS
If you need repairs we will respond quickly, usually in just a few hours. Our service vehicles are kept fully stocked with repair parts and are equipped to restore your home’s comfort system to its original level of performance. Ability Electromechanical specializes in complex repair projects for many major chillers brands like Mcquay, Hitachi, York, Trane, Carrier.
Repair work of compressors, pumps, transformers electronic systems has become our specialty. Our advanced tools & equipment enable us to undertake on-site repair works and provide the most complete technical support available.we have trained fully trained technicians, which are organized to meet the repairs and installation according to today’s customers.
REPAIRS – MECHANICAL EQUIPMENTS SPECIALISTS
Ability Electromechanical also provides cooling tower, package unit, chiller, fan and pump capabilities, as well as complete and customized engineering solutions.
Ability Electromechanical is directly affiliated with many coil manufacturers, and offers on-site or in-house repair, 24-hour availability, free field measurements and extended warranty on many parts.
Ability Electromechanical deals in :
- Chilled water, hot water, steam, non-freeze and direct expansion coils
- Convector coils
- On-site coil cleaning
- Drain pan fabrication
- Sheet metal fabrication
- Forced draft, induced draft, field erected, factory assembled
- Fan replacement, fan and gear box replacement, fan repairs,
- Distribution system replacement
Motor repairs, variable speed drives.
- Heat pumps
- Console units
- Roof top air handlers
- Electro-hydronic units
- VAV self-contained units
- Direct replacement tube bundles
- Retubing & reconditioning
- Oil and refrigerant analysis
- Motor rewinding
- Bearing and shaft rebuild
- Direct replacement tube bundles
- Damper installation
- Air balancing
- Variable speed drives
- Electronic fan assembly diagnosis
- Coil replacement and repairs
- Multi-stage vertical and horizontal
- Sump pumps
- condensate pumps
- Shaft metalizing
- Mechanical seal replacement
- Alignment Coupling repairs
REPAIRS – INDUSTRIAL PROJECTS
Industrial projects require a specialized level of expertise, technology and responsiveness, And that’s exactly what you get from Ability Electro Mechanical.Ability Electro Mechanical provides a unique level of expertise that is critical for the industrial customers. We know that industrial customers want to work with contractors who:
- Understand the volatile nature of their business
- Deliver a professional job, done in time and in budget
- Enforce strict safety standards for their employees.
- Strive to maintain a safe environment in every way possible.
HVAC – INSTALLATION
Ability Electro Mechanical installation solutions are their when facing the combined imperatives of customer comfort and cost-efficient use of space,intelligently designed installation which can add to the bottom line.
A responsible attitude to the environment is integral to our installations and exemplifies the company’s commitment to innovation and excellence
PREVENTIVE / PREDICTIVE MAINTENANCE
Ability Electro Mechanical provides the most complete, efficient and economical programs to keep all your HVAC systems and components operating at their peak – seven days a week, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Our predictive maintenance programs are tailored to meet the specific needs of each customers. Our highly experienced technical staff will evaluate design and operating characteristics of each of your systems, and develop a customized program that is geared with:
- Optimize performance
- Reduce operating costs
- Reduce downtime
- Avoid unexpected breakdowns
- Avoid premature replacements & expensive emergency repairs
Ability Electromechanical preventive maintenance programs are unequaled in the industry. We respond with in hours of service calls.Our service technicians will be on their way IMMEDIATELY. Our dependable emergency service is available 24 hours every day, 365 days a year.
- Mechanical and electrical component diagnostics using state-of-the-art equipment
- Regularly scheduled predictive maintenance inspections
- Required maintenance, parts replacement and projected repair schedules
- Experienced on-site operating and maintenance
- Trouble-shooting strategies to anticipate and defer problems
- Comprehensive reports identifying maintenance and repair history
- Expert field supervision and digital communications